Sunday 5 April 2009

By influencing our subconscious minds, we can achieve our goals

By influencing our subconscious minds, we can achieve our goals -Anita Folwey.

17:30pm.
I thought i'd pop on and say hi while i am at my dads waiting for James to bring Justin back. Tonight i plan to get very drunk, alone sadly. Also in a week or two i plan to go to stratford for a few days with Justin, there's very little new in my life to tell you about sadly bar the fact that this morning i was convinced Mike was going to break up with me so i asked him if he was and he said no, he asked me to marry him and i said no. Lol. My little brother Harry is oh so terribly amazingly cute, oh and also, i'm ill, not well at all, been sick and everything :( it's a shame it really is. Now Bella is telling me to wash up, i wonder how long James is going to be, i have to get a taxi back because of the car seat , i am so poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment