Sunday 22 February 2009

Honesty pays, but it doesn't seem to pay enough to suit some people.

Honesty pays, but it doesn't seem to pay enough to suit some people. - F. M. Hubbard.

11:41am.
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Mike is here and i am blogging anyway haha how rude. :) Went to big wok yesterday with Ami and Cathryn and Izzy and that terribly upsetting thing happened where you plan to get drunk but instead you just get a headache, damnit. lol. And i stole orange stickers off the floor outside so izzy and Ami could have sushi hahaha and me and cathryn ot told off because i stuck my head under the ice cream machine! hehehehehe. And then Mike stayed at mine and i made him dinner (and set the smoke alarm off) because i am cool, and well, there really isn't much to blog about today really... lol. I miss Justin its weird him not being here lol. I woke up at half six this morning ready to do a bottle and he just wasn't here, so i went back to sleep! lolz. Picking him up at 5 though so it isn't too bad. I can't belive his dad dosn't want him more than 2 nights a month, it makes me physically sick. Picking my stuff up from my dads later aswell, post and clothes and ladida stuffs lol. :) Right, i think i'm going to be off to go and do something, i don't really know what but something. lol there's nothing else to write about really. The thing i wont talk about on here is still bothering me and me and Ami didn't have our little chat but i guess it can wait and OH MY GOD I NEARLY FORGOT. Louisa got me chico's autograph and i've never loved her more! also i have expensive cigarettes of the amazing variety no not marlboro lights, EVEN BETTER. I have a pack of vogues! (really skinny pretty fags) and a pack of very very brightly coloured fags and they are amazing, RAINBOW FAGS! It's fantaastic and i vow to never ever smoke any of them they will go on display or something! lol. Now i'm off, love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment