Saturday 3 January 2009

People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.

People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest. - George Matthew Allen

10:28am.
Good morning all. Kurtis still hasn't let me know if he's coming out with us later lol. I've told him i'll ring him about 12, he better answer lolz. Think we're meting at Ami's around 3. I hope my dad can give me a lift. But then again he's just about to go shopping with eileen, they might not be back by then, i have no clue, when i asked mind he did say "don't be lazy walk" but maybe he was joking? Lol he's given me a lift to Ami's before so hmm, maybe? I might get a taxi due to sheer lazyness. Gosh, that is bad isn't it? Its a stress though because taxi drivers can never find the way to my house, even when i do give them the access point! damn them lol. Justin is all merry on his playmat :) How cuteeeee. Woke me up at 3 4 and 5 am today, and then obviously half 6 for his bottle lol. I don't even mind you know. :) Haha I'm looking forward to today, i plan to get a bottle of sours from charlies and drink it, well what else would i do with it? lol. I must go and have a shower soon, I'm all smelly, well actually, no, i don't smell but i still need a shower haha, i need to wash my hair as well :( Its going to go all fluffy and horrid. Its a good job i have a recent obsession with hats really isn't it. :) I only have about 4 cigarettes left and don't think I'm going to have time to go get some more before James' mom gets here to pick up Justin because i have lots of wonderful things to do, i might have the time though, god knows. I might have to give Kirsty a bell and get her to come bring me one, then again i didn't see Jamie's car when i went out for a fag this morning so perhaps they're not there. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment