Friday 2 January 2009

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. - Paul Valery

19:58pm.
Been busy tody so not done too much blogging, infact i've done none at all today. Sorry all. Noone is online at the moment, how boring. :( I've been playing with Munch. :) and we went to chelmsley to pick up a few bits and bobs. :) Kirsty got back today lol i saw Jamie driving down by green lane earlier so i rang her apparently she got back about 4am! haha poor girl. lol. I finally watched yesterdays eastenders on tv on demand today, ARGH, I'm so sad for Sean and Roxy, i love love love Sean. :(. I'm also a little confused at the fact that noone has died this holiday season, shouldn't someone have died? Someone always dies! lol. Me & David & Mike went to kfc last night :) haha i loveeee kfc :) Aceness, James' mom picked up the pram for James in the end. Oh oh oh, also, i have good news, my dad found a cable that goes from my phone to the pc so i have photographs, there's a fair few mind lol.


I decided to only put three up, they're on christmas and fake christmas. i love the one of him with my grandad. :D lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment