Monday 12 January 2009

Leadership: The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it

Leadership: The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it - Dwight D. Eisenhower.

12:47pm.
I have lost my phone, my charger, my marbles and somewhere along the line, my will to live. Today i simply can not be bothered with life. I am far too tired and numb today. Though, not hungover. Just tired and numb. I want my god damn phone. I have NO idea where i might hvae put it, i've looked EVERYWHERE. I hate my life. Damn it. i don't REALLY, i love it, but today i am not in the worlds greatest state of mind, infact i'm rambling on about nothing, i'm going to Ami's shortly to share some sours and use her charger, only there is no point if i can not find my phone, damn it i need my phone, OH WANKFUCKER. I have to go to the housing today, i forgot, and i have to fill in the form about the residential and post it and you know, pay, money, fucker. Damn it, i am poor as a damn it, i am skint as a bint! that is better. Right so, damn it. Lol. I will work something out i am sure, but, I WANT MY PHONE. Sobs i can't even ring it/get someone to ring it because the battery is totally dead. lol.

01:17am.
Well, i found my phone, went to Ami's for my charger, left not long ago, forgot the charger, i hate my life, its hilarious and to top it off i just spent about half hour locked outside because i couldn't get my key in the door, i'm not even drunk, its just my life, talking about life me and Ami found an amazing website its called www.mylifeiscrap.com i'm not even joking. Its amazing. Well, its amusing. Bless Mike lol, i text everyone saying i was locked out & he offered me to stay at his lol :) I was thinking earlier about how i never think that i keep secrets but keeping this blog has made me realise quite how many secrets i do keep, i mean nothing major or anything like that but i've noticed how i don't say certain things i'm thinking of feeling or dooing for fear of who might read it, i don't want to change my blog to private or invite only, but i don't like not writing everything down, so now i'm going to try to no matter who is going to read it, though at the moment i can't really think of anything to say. Watched the lake house earlier, how depressing yet sweet yet sad yet happy yet cute. Lol. I'm starting to think i might be doing things abit wrong, i'm not sure what things but you know, i'm just starting to think i might be going about things in the wrong way. I spoke to Ami abit earlier about random things in my head but i got depressed, i need someone to proporly speak to but i can't find the number for the newington. damn it. I'm not saying i'm majorly fucked up and need help, i just need someone to talk to about things you know? not like a friend like a proper someone. I'm sure you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment