Tuesday 13 January 2009

The end of wisdom is to dream high enough not to lose the dream in the seeking of it.

The end of wisdom is to dream high enough not to lose the dream in the seeking of it. - William Faulkner.

10:51am.
Oh dear, i woke up late, thats not good. Damn it. Damn it damn it. I'm really looking forward to the residential this weekend, only i have nothing to wear and i don't think jeans and pretty dresses are really the appropriate attire lol. Damn it, i will find something i'm sure. Last night i was so bored i read every single entry on MLIC i've decided to put the link in my links list lol. Haha me and Amber are having a spazz about how i'm going to manage coming over to see her but i WILL do it i am determined haha and we are going clubbingggg, funtimes. :D Only i might not be her friend any more because she won't share Sean william scott with me! :( I loveee him. Haha he is sex on legs :) I wanna go see My bloody valentine 3d this weekend when i get back from the Resi but idk if anyone will come, Ami probably will if she can afford it but god knows who else. I really need to get my arse into gear and get up to the housing and fill in the million forms i have to fill in right that is what i am going to do now! tattybyes.

1 comment: