Saturday 10 January 2009

He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander.

He who has never learned to obey cannot be a good commander. - Aristotle.

11:48am.
Morning all. I got up at like 5am, how upsetting. I went back to bed at like 7am mind lol. Funtimes, Justin woke up around 9 and had a bit of a play and now he's in bed again bless him he's been ever so tired recently. My dads going to the villa today with like, everyone so Eileen & poppy are going out so at the moment there's two beautiful little baby girlss toddling around the living room. :):) Awhhhh, lovely babyssssssssssssssssssss. haha. I want to see the new Will Smith film very much lol. Then again i also want to see alot of things, like role models and sex drive and my bloody valentine in 3d but me and Ami have already made plans for that one! haha. There is now another destination on my list today. Charlies, Ami's Louisa's & then Carly's. Lol, funtimes, I've got such a terrible headache this morning. :( Sad times. lol. Oooh, i have another new review today, i think its my favorite yet. :) I'm really glad people like my blog :) lol. Argh, today i have developed an obsession with Vikki Blows, well not today actually, the other week when Ami showed me her picture but today i have realised my love! haha. Oohh is Jeremy Kyle on today? I loveee Jeremy kyle, i may cancel all plans so i can sit at home and drool over the television. How sad is that? No, i really do love him. Funtimes. I decided earlier that i don't actually want to borrow Louisa's blue shoes anymore, but i might anyway, i don't know, i'm not sure they will go with what i'm wearing lol. Justin's being picked up in just under 2 hours! :( Sad times sad times. Once again everyone has gone out leaving me able to put boyzone on. :) Funtimes. lol. Can't wait for post secrets tomorrow, i wonder how long it will take for mine to get there? I wonder if mine will go on the site? Wow, that would be awesome. lol. They probably wont though lol. Oh well, i feel better for sending them anyway. Oh my god, ehat if someone recognises my writing? Then agin, hardly anyone i know checks post secret, and i don't have recognisable hand writing lol, so i guess i'm safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment