Tuesday 6 January 2009

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - Henry David Thoreau

09:41am.
Good morning all, i spent the first 20 mins of my day pressing snooze. This god damned new phone only snooozes for 2 mins! Damn it. Lol, only a quick blog this morning because i need to shower and dress and you know, the usual things. Getting Justin back soon, he's got his jabs at half 12 the poor thing. James knows about me & Mike now, he took it well supprisingly, how odd, but hey i'm not complaining. :) I'm super really badly want to go and see nickelback with a vip ticket but i KNOW i can't afford it lol, but still, it would be AMAZING wouldn't it? lol. i want to buy the tickets soon so i need to know who's coming with me lolz, i'd die if they sold out, then again it would just be ebay to the rescue really wouldn't it. lol. Wow i can't beleive its 2009 already. Its really shocking right? lol

17:51pm.
Sent my post secrets today, look out for them. :) Carly phoned me earlier demanding i get a baby sitter and go out with her tonight so that is what i'm doing :) lol. Got a nice outfit sorted and such and my dads babysitting but Justin will be asleep so its not really babysitting. Going the housing again tomorrow because well, Naomi will actually be in then. I hope. lol. Funtimes. Justins all sleepy and such today after his jabs so no baths tonight, he's too sleepy. :) that will do for now, peace & love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment