Tuesday 30 December 2008

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear - Socrates

21:24pm.
Today i am having a bad day. Went to my nans for a bit and picked up my new pram, its all been pretty merry and such but i just feel so fucking down its untrue, Justin is screaming his little head off and just will not stop and there's nothing wrong with him so i don't know what to do and its getting me stressed and apparently i am 3rd on the housing list which you would think is good but i was fifth about 2 months ago... I need a place within the next 3-4 weeks because my dads kicking me out the end of January so i'm fucking if they don't give me anywhere, i'll have to phone the housing tomorrow and see what i can do if anything. for fucks sake, its just all getting me really down, and i'm really tired so i really want to go to bed and i just can't because Justin is having a hissy fit and well i think i'm going to have a full on mental breakdown. I can't even write anymore because i'm far too angry and stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment