Saturday 27 December 2008

There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader.

There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader. - Alexandre Ledru-Rollin

16:14pm.
I was drunk by the time love me for a reason came on, for the second time... lol. Fucking ace nighttt :) Oddly enough for once i did no camera whoring though. :( Lots of sing song fun. I got SO drunk that i drank myself sober, if you think that's stupid/impossible, you should have seen me last night, i went from paralytic to sober in a split second, and woke up with no hangover! So, i slept with Mike last night, James found out, probably the same way he found out about me talking to Kaine, not that i know how that was :s lmao. But whatever, he's screwing and recons he's going to fuck him up or whatever, I can't be bothered to care, he's pathetic and as far as i can tell all talk. I'm listening to boyzone again. :) I have my baby back, he's fast asleep bless the little munchkin. =] And as i say that he starts waking up, fair play, he's due a feed in about ten mins. lol. So i'm off to feed my baby boyy back soon. :) He dosn't seem to want his bottle just yet, he's having a merry play on his baby gym chatting like fucking mad. :) I'm going to play :):):) I have a couple of pics of his at christmas that i'll put up soon but cba atm, they aren't christmassy photo's, but they were taken on christmas day lol :) peace & love. x

17:22pm.
Just had James screwing down the phone at me, apparently i'm a slag and a whore and a bitch and a nag and something about faking losing the last babi and wanting to be single or aomething, fuck knows i switched off after a bit but i do recall "you don't have to divorce me because i'm going to divorce you" LOLZ. How silly, is that not what i've been asking for for about 10 weeks now? i'm thankful he's agreed lol. lolololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment