Friday 26 December 2008

Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day

Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day - Thornton Wilder

16:34pm.
I had an ace Christmas, wowie wow. It really was wicked, wish i could have spent more time with Justin but sadly his dad picked him up at 1pm. Just got the home, pics will be uploaded as soon as Louisa is sober enough to do so. So, next Christmas eve? Lol. Ily Lou. I've lost my fags. :( So i had buy more from the shop! :( Now I'm drinking alone with the comfort of Mikes Christmas pressie (a boyzone cd) his pressie to me, not mine to him, could you imagine! haha. waiting for people to turn up, which probably wont be until about 6. lol. So I'll be smashed by then. I plan to be drunk by the time love me for a reason comes on, its track 5. lol. Its cold :( Nipple erection to the max! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment