Friday 21 November 2008

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see. - Mark Twain

10:45am.
Justin's still sticking to his little routine,ish. He woke up at 3 last night, but wasn't hungry until 4 and didn't wake until 20 past nine this morning, I've put him down for his nap early because he woke up early last night and I'll get him up at 12 and hope everything is back to normal, its nice for him to be in a little routine but it will all be different when i get him back next Tuesday anyway because he can never seem to stick to the same routine when he's with his dad, for some reason... Awh he loves his new little blanket, its one of those crochet (i have NO clue if that's the right spelling/word) ones with the little holes so he can get a grip of it he entertains himself for ages playing with it. He's such a happy baby, always smiling and laughing but whenever i take him to a friends he plays up, so no one believes me, he really is good though he just doesn't like new places. I woke up with a stinking cold today, i don't know how it happened i was fine at 4am but come 9 i was totally bunged up and to make matters worse it was freezing when i went out for fags this morning and so windy i could barely breathe. I'm quite tired this morning i might have to go for a nap myself, lol. I signed up to a traffic website a few days ago where people can review your site/blog, i got this review this morning. Could anyone help me out and explain what they mean? I don't understand the "but you can turn it around. If you turn to him." What is there to turn around? I thought that was what i was already doing, turning my life around, it certainly feels that way, i feel happier now than i ever remember feeling before and i can finally see my life leading somewhere good but more importantly i don't understand who "Rich" wants me to turn to? Does he mean my husband? Or god? I can't think of any other possibility's so i imagine its one of the two. If you ever read this again Rich, could you explain please? I'm a little curious. But on the matter of god, I'm not a believer but I'm certainly not ignorant, I've read the bible, i gave it a try, it just wasn't for me. I'm too logical. I understand that the majority of the bible is metaphorical and not to be taken literally but it still all seems a little far fetched to me, but its a nice idea and i think its nice that it gives people hope and something to believe in, again though, sorry, not for me.


Also, what made me laugh out loud today was the lyrics to Akon's new song, i only just noticed, the verses are all about how much he wants her back because he misses her and such but in the chorus he wants to "make love right now" meaning, come back i need sex. Typical men, just made me giggle, I'm sure its supposed to be about actually making love because they're in love and not about just sex, but none the less it was amusing. Justin's lying on the floor having a merry natter to the sugarbabes on the telly lol he's such a little flirt, he only chatters when there's girls on the telly, or when its bed time. lol, he's so adorable, i don't know what I'd do without him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment