Saturday 22 November 2008

I have had my solutions for a long time, but I do not yet know how I am to arrive at them.

"I have had my solutions for a long time, but I do not yet know how I am to arrive at them." -Karl Friedrich Gauss

10:41am.
Oh dear, I feel so lousy its ridiculous, i hate this time of year, i always get a cold and an ear infection, its not fun, infact its rather painful. i went to bed at 9pm last night, hence why i didn't post much yesterday, thats how ill i am lol. Justin is still in the same routine for now, so i've asked his dad to stick to it when he has him, hopefully he will but we will see. I got another review sayig my blog was a good idea but there wasn't much by the way of content and visuals so i tried uploading a video of my lil boy and his lil auntie Bella but it kept freezing right before it had finished so i'm trying to upload it on you tube now. My dads been listening to french rap all the morning. :s Not bad if i'm honest but i think he's put snow patrol on now. :) Going to asda today to finally get that bath support, well i hope so anyway. That is if i don't keel over and die before hand. I nearly passed out in the shower this morning, it is not good. Ohhh Alanis morriset - ironic just came on. I've not heard this song in forever. :) What a classic. Justins having a merry time playing with his wrist rattle and little toy duck in the living room. My grandad came over and saw him yesterday was quite nice, also i might be moving in to my cousins until the housing sorts themselves out because i can't stay at my dads really, there isn't enough room and if the baby comes early then there will be even less room. My cousins said if i go over for a couple of nights and we will see how that is and then decide. I just want to get my own place. I've been phoning the housing all week and they can't really do much so i've tried phoning bromford suported housing to reschedule my appointment but noones answering, i've left like 20 messages this week alone and they still haven't got back to me. Maybe i'll have a letter this morning or monday, i'll be phoning them constantly again come monday. This video is taking forever to upload! Hopefully it won't freeze like last time.

01:06pm.
Finally, here we go.


Hopefully that works. My dad's listening to tribute now, i love tencaious d. Jack black is such a ledgend. :) Right, i'm off to asda & to give Justin to his dad for the weekend. :( Gunna have a nice long bath when i get in, and the hopefully go out tonight depending on how ill i feel. :(.

19:30.pm
Not long got in, wanted to go straight to bed but am going out instead lol, always the people pleaser me. Just waiting for my dad to have his tea and then he's giving me a lift, its so cold today. got the bath support i wanted. :) yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment