Tuesday 23 December 2008

Collect as precious pearls the words of the wise and virtuous.

Collect as precious pearls the words of the wise and virtuous. - Abd-El-Kadar

09:47am.
Wow, hangover to the max. Wow. In all honesty i went out last night with one and only one intention, to get so drunk i couldn't remember my own name, i did. So i only have myself to blame, but i don't care because i had a bloody good night. =] and now today i get to see my baba, in like 2 and a half hours! I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Though i do have like a broken back and i did wake up with one of my knuckles practically on the other side of my finger. *cringe* but i popped it back and now it seems okay, abit sore haha. but OOOWWWWWWW my back. I can hardly walk haha it hurts sooo muuuchh. I'm just too happy to care mind. I only have one cigarette left and i doubt veira will be up for a while i would usually go back to bed at this point but if i do i wont wake up for when Justin gets here, i had my alarm set for nine i pressed snooze until half past lol. I'm going to go for a shower in a bit i think. No one is online lol. Only me. I vaguely recall making a recording on my phone of a song maybe? I'm not sure, i will listen now.... lol. LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO. If anyone knows how to put a recording onto a blog, tell me, trust me it is worth it. We're singing uncle cracker follow me and also, LIVING ON A PRAYER. haha. Maybe its not worth it, i have a horrific singing voice, especially while intoxicated. Ami has a video of us doing the tide is high aswell lol. Though i'm not sure she will ever let anyone see that... I have an upsetting and amusing photograph of me from last night, i did have photo's of me and people, but they're so bad in a drunken photography way that i had to delete them lol. Look and lol...Haha, i'm odd. To the max. OWCCCHHHHHHHHHH my fucking back hurts so so so so much.
I've decided for the lolz to do a myspace bulletin quiz on here because well, i don't see why not and i'm doing it on myspace anyway, i figure it may give people more insight? I don't know... lol.

What are the chances of getting with the person you like?
Lol, i have no clue, doubtful.

What are you gonna be doing tomorrow?
Erm, tomorrow is christmas eve isnt it? I will be spending it with my son and am considering a xmas starbucks maybe? If anyone wants to join me...

When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Ohh haha, a little while ago but hopefully i will have one tomorrow.

What are your favorite color?(s)?
Blue.

Are you named after anyone?
Not as far as i know.

What is on your bed right now?
I don't know.

Where were you last night?
At Ami's. Well, outside to be more precise.

Who was the last person you gave your number to?
Errrmmmm, i really don't know, oh Cathryn so she could ring my phone because i lost it lol.

What are you excited about?
Life. :)

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yes, i have.

Last time you laughed until you cried?
Probably last night.

Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?
No.

Is your bed against more than one of your walls?
Yes.

Have you ever been attracted to someone's parent?
Yes.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Ridiculously so.

Would you ever kiss your best friend's boyfriend or girlfriend?
No, not now.

Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends?
Probably.

Which do you like better myspace or facebook?
Myspace, facebook is too confusing.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 72 hours?
Nope. Wait, how long is 72 hours? Thats 3 days right? Right so... yes. Yes i have lol, that took effort.

Who can you blame for your mood today?
Ermm, I'm stupidly happy for a million different reasons but the main one being i get to see my baby boyyy :D So Justin i guess.

Do you fall for people easily?
Nope.

Would you ever become a vegetarian?
I was, i changed my mind lol.

Have you ever been heartbroken?
Yes.

Do you believe in this saying What goes around comes around?
I wish it were true but i don't think it is, life just isn't fair like that.

Do you want to get married?
Dear god not again lol.

How many kids do you want to have?
I want loads haha.

Are you normally a jealous person?
Not at all.

Do you know if someone likes you?
Asin, if someone likes me can i tell or asin does someone like me at the moment? Hmm, No and Yes.

Are you afraid to fall in love?
Nope.

So does anyone want to come for a christmas eve starbucks tomorrow? I'm going to Lou's at i don't know what time but i'm thinking a late morning early afternoon starbucks like between 11 & 2? I think i'm going to Lou's about 4... I'm not sure as we did make the arrangements last night while i was drunk as a monk, i don't know why i say that, i'm pretty sure monks dont drink. You never know though right? lol. Those sly monks. Haha. Gosh i'm so happy. I've been forced by Bella to wear a santa hat, but i don't mind. :) lol.

20:33pm.
I have Justin bacckkk. So chuffed, he's sleeping at the moment. I might do the same soon. Going to watch survivors first though i think. lol. I'm watching dying to be apart, its about twins joined at the brain and they wanted to be seperated. Its really sad, they both died in the end. :(
LOL
Eileen - "what am i looking for"
Me - "your marbles"
Eileen - "I tink soo"
Hahahahahahahahaha.
Love love, right, cigarette and surviviorsssss. =] Probably bed after that, although i may stay online until i find a suitable starbucks companion for tomorrow morning considering Ami has actually in all seriousness broken her foot and has crutches and everything, i know its terrble but i can't help but lol & also kind of feel bad considering i think it was kind of my fault... I don't know though, i don't remember, i blame Cathryn hahaha, no, i don't know either way sorry Amiiii. My back's still fucking killing. :( hahahahahahahahaha, good night. I plan to get just as drunk christmas day & boxing day also. :) I enjoy alcohol. Right peace & love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment